Thank you, thank you so much <flaps hands at eyes>. I just can’t believe it. I really don’t deserve it, it’s just so unexpect. I just want to thank my mum, and my husband, my dentist <dabs eyes> to that very special person, you know who you are. Tom <clutches fist to chest> thank you for the words.
I’ve won an award, well, kind of. Party Spanner has nominated me for a Tell Me About Yourself Award. Apparently I’m meant to tell you seven secrets about myself, and then tell you about about some blogs that I like.
Well, the truth is, I rarely have secrets. I’m an open book. My postman knows as much about my life as my mother! So I will just tell you some little known facts about myself:
1) I had a phobia of trains until I was about 18
2) I can’t play any musical instruments
3) In the evenings sometimes make DH’s tea with a decaffeinated tea bag, as I think it will help him sleep better. He thinks he can tell the difference but he has never mentioned it
4) I got a B in one of my GCSEs but rarely tell anyone and stick to the story that I got straight As and A*s (well, all the rest were, and my Geography teacher didn’t like me)
5) When Betty was a newborn, I was addicted to Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica
6) I don’t chew baked beans, I just swallow them down. I don’t like the texture of pulses
7) I failed 3 driving tests
There, those are my deepest darkest secrets. And now for some blogs I like:
Mostly craft blogs, and some very inspirational parenting blogs (and I don’t really ‘do’ parenting blogs as a rule). Do check them out. And once again, thank you, thank you so much. I’m just so blessed to be here – no, please don’t play the music!